Our first service back in our building will be July 26th. Stay tuned for more details.
As we navigate this unique time of social distancing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to make sure you have plenty of ways to stay connected with each other, and to be a part of Living a Life of Worship Together here at Grace. Here are all of the opportunities that exist to connect at Grace during social distancing and stay at home requirements.
- Sunday Morning Worship Services Streaming on Facebook Live at 10 am
- Life Group meetings in small groups. E-mail Pastor Dave for more info.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday night "Prayer on the 8's". Pray for our world and community during this time on Zoom. Click here to join.
- RSM Outdoor Pool Gatherings for middle and high school students are now every other week at 6:00 pm (since entering yellow phase): 6/24, 7/8, 7/22, 8/5, and 8/19. E-mail Pastor Eric for more info.
- Special Children's Ministry Website with videos, activities, and opportunities for kids to connect.
- Women's Bible Study via Zoom Tuesday mornings at 9:30 am, and Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm. Click here to join the morning session. Click here to join the evening session
- Men's Discipleship Group via Zoom - Third Saturday of each month at 7:30 am. Click here to join in.